Oahu Cemetery Book
Stories in Stone
Shoot-out at Kalalau Valley
The Wreck of the Saginaw
The Murder of Little Gill Jamieson
The Art & Symbolism of Death
The Poetry of Death
Urns, Willows & Other Graveyard Curiosities
Other Interesting Monuments.
Selected Group Plots
• Free & Accepted Masons • Independent Order of Oddfellows
• Knights of Pythias • Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks
• American Association of Masters • Mates & Pilots
• Marine Engineers Beneficial Association • King's Daughters Home
• Sailor's Home Society & Strangers • American Sailors • Grand Army of the Republic
• German Benevolent Society • Honolulu Fire Department • Jewish Section
Prominent Permanent Residents
(Over 100 individual profiles)This beautifully photographed book "brings to life" the fascinating stories of some of Hawaii's most important historic figures and takes readers on a unique journey to the past. Noted local cemetery historian, Nanette Napoleon Purnell, shares stories, photographs and research she has collected over the last 15 years in this richly designed book which includes over 200 color and black and white photographs. You will be surprised by what you find in this unusual look at history, culture, religion and art.
Order Today! Makes a Great Gift!
Provide the information in the sample form below and mail with payment to:
2162 Nuuanu Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96817
(Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.)
For more information about ordering, call Oahu Cemetery at (808) 538-1538 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org